AWESOME INC, a creative studio in Atlanta, GA, is currently seeking a 2D Animation Producer to assist with the new animated 2D series forAdult Swim,Birdgirl, as well as exciting & unannounced future projects.
We are hiring for our Atlanta, GA studio only; no remote freelancers are sought at this time. Position is full-time with benefits. Length of employment will be for the duration of the production season; approximately 1.5 years.
About the Show
After being named CEO of the world’s largest and most non-sensical corporation, Sebben & Sebben, Judy Ken Sebben (aka Birdgirl) has to find a way to maintain her work/superhero life balance. Through the halls of the company headquarters she assembles her Birdteam. By day, they try to drag the company into this century. By mid-afternoon, they usually end up having to break a lot of things to stop something bad that one of them may have helped cause.
You will need to…
- Have 3+ years management experience at an animation studio in a similar role.
- Be nimble in gantt charts, spreadsheets, & production tracking methods.
- Be fluent in modern 2D animation pipelines & software options - notably ToonBoom & Adobe Creative Suite productions.
- Be savvy with review tools such as Frame IO.
You may find yourself…
- Leading a team of 30-40 design artists, animators & compositors. Being both a cheerleader & voice of calm amidst the frenzy of series production.
- Serving as a liaison between network producers, creators & crew. Translating feedback into actionable direction or offering alternatives when scope creeps out of line.
- Collaborating with department leads to troubleshoot workflow issues and institute industry norms.
- Booking VO talent & records, prepping materials for VO sessions.
- Facilitating reviews with directors & producers, whether in-person or remote.
- Anticipating production snags and implementing solutions.
- Fulfilling network delivery requirements & paperwork.
- Working with senior management to keep an eagle eye on schedule, budget & staff productivity.
- Recruiting new staff, interviewing candidates & judging appropriateness. Sending offers to & negotiating with potential hires.
- We want you to be passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, and creative!
- You'll need to possess rigid file-management and organizational skills. Everyone loves attention to detail!
- Deadlines and quick turnarounds should excite you.
- People-skills in collaborating, motivating & communicating are a must-have.
How to Apply
Please, no phone calls or office visits.
To apply, submit your info to our online form!
Awesome Inc is proudly a certified woman-owned business. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.