AWESOME INC, a creative studio in Atlanta, GA, is currently seeking a Production Assistant for exciting & unannounced cartoon series.
We are hiring for our Atlanta, GA studio only; no remote freelancers are sought at this time.
Position is full-time with benefits. Length of employment will be for the duration of the production season; approximately 1.5 years.
You will need to…
- Be nimble in the G-suite (collaborative google docs & google sheets).
- Be MacOS & web savvy.
- Possess a working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign. Flash, After Effects & Premiere a bonus!)
- Prior experience with animation pipelines is superb (ToonBoom).
While assisting the Animation Producer you might be…
- Organizing incoming & outgoing assets with rigid file-management skills.
- Breaking down scripts into character & background design lists.
- Setting-up tracking spreadsheets & inputting data.
- Exporting review material & creating design model sheets.
- Posting files for review & delivery using web interfaces such as Frame IO.
- Note-taking during meetings.
- Sorting incoming revision notes for distribution among artists.
- Prepping materials for VO sessions.
- Organizing network paperwork & deliverables.
- Coordinating communication with clients & facilitating conference calls.
Under the Studio Manager’s direction you may be…
- Making sure the office is a comfortable work environment for everyone.
- Setting-up email & software user accounts for new employees.
- Managing inventory & preparing computer workstations.
- Prepping studio for client reviews with coffee, snacks, & tidying-up.
- Running general office errands & ordering client meals.
- We want you to be passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, and creative!
- People-skills & professional communication are a must-have!
- Good time-management skills & ability to multi-task are key!
How to Apply
Please, no phone calls or office visits.
To apply, submit your info to our online form!
Awesome Inc is proudly a certified woman-owned business. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.