AWESOME INC, a creative studio in Atlanta, GA, is currently seeking a Production Assistant to assist with the new animated 2D series forAdult Swim, Birdgirl, as well as exciting & unannounced future projects.
We are hiring for our Atlanta, GA studio only; no remote freelancers are sought at this time. Position is full-time with benefits.
About the Show
After being named CEO of the world’s largest and most non-sensical corporation, Sebben & Sebben, Judy Ken Sebben (aka Birdgirl) has to find a way to maintain her work/superhero life balance. Through the halls of the company headquarters she assembles her Birdteam. By day, they try to drag the company into this century. By mid-afternoon, they usually end up having to break a lot of things to stop something bad that one of them may have helped cause.
You will need to…
- Have a keen eye for details and be eager to learn in a growing studio.
- Be nimble in the G-suite (collaborative google docs & google sheets).
- Be MacOS & web savvy.
- Possess a working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign. Flash, After Effects & Premiere a bonus!)
- Prior experience with animation pipelines is superb (ToonBoom).
While assisting the Animation Producer you might be…
- Organizing incoming & outgoing assets with rigid file-management skills.
- Breaking down scripts into character & background design lists.
- Setting-up tracking spreadsheets & inputting data.
- Exporting review material & creating design model sheets.
- Posting files for review & delivery using web interfaces such as Frame IO.
- Note-taking during meetings.
- Sorting incoming revision notes for distribution among artists.
- Prepping materials for VO sessions.
- Organizing network paperwork & deliverables.
- Coordinating communication with clients & facilitating conference calls.
Under the Studio Manager’s direction you may be…
- Making sure the office is a comfortable work environment for everyone.
- Setting-up email & software user accounts for new employees.
- Managing inventory & preparing computer workstations.
- Prepping studio for client reviews with coffee, snacks, & tidying-up.
- Running general office errands & ordering client meals.
- We want you to be passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, and creative!
- People-skills & professional communication are a must-have!
- Good time-management skills & ability to multi-task are key!
How to Apply
Please, no phone calls or office visits.
To apply, submit your info to our online form!
Awesome Inc is proudly a certified woman-owned business. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.