AWESOME INC, a creative studio in Atlanta, GA, is currently seeking a Human Resources Manager to administer HR policies, provide benefits consultation, and manage recruitment and hiring of new staff. Position is full-time with benefits.
- 5+ years of experience in human resources
- Previous experience with animation or production industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in human resources
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state employment laws and regulations
- Must be able to keep sensitive information confidential
You may find yourself…
- Monitoring compliance to internal policies and legal standards
- Managing benefits administration
- Onboarding new employees and conducting new employee orientations
- Managing day-to-day employee relations
- Conducting exit interviews and completing termination paperwork
- Maintaining employee records and staff directory
- Assisting accountant with payroll
- Drafting job listings and publishing them to external job boards
- Coordinating recruitment trips to career fairs and colleges
- Reviewing applicant portfolios
- Overseeing applicant database and conducting preliminary interviews
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- People-skills in collaborating, motivating, and communicating are a must-have
- We want you to be as passionate, creative and motivated as us, sharing our love of comedy
How to Apply
Please, no phone calls or office visits.
To apply, submit your info to our online form!
Awesome Inc is proudly a certified woman-owned business. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.