Awesome Inc is a diverse, deft, and distinctly bold creative studio specializing in animation and motion design. Woman-owned and led, based in Atlanta, and exceptionally proud of both.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Producer to add to our team of talented artists and collaborators.
This position will begin as contract / remote with expectation that it will become a full-time on-site studio position in Atlanta, GA within the next 3-4 months.
You will need to…
- Have 3+ years experience at a production company or animation studio in a similar role.
- Be nimble with gantt charts, spreadsheets, and production tracking methods.
- Be familiar with modern animation pipelines and software options - notably the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Have experience with project management processes and tools.
- Be savvy with review tools such as Frame IO.
You may find yourself…
- Leading a team of designers, animators and compositors. Being both a cheerleader and voice of calm amidst the frenzy of production.
- Serving as a liaison between clients and crew, translating feedback into actionable direction or offering alternatives when scope creeps out of line.
- Fielding new project inquiries, breaking down projects into a scope of work, and assisting with budget and schedule creation.
- Collaborating with department leads to troubleshoot workflow issues and institute industry norms.
- Booking VO talent and records, prepping materials for VO sessions.
- Facilitating reviews with clients, whether in-person or remote.
- Anticipating production snags and implementing solutions.
- Fulfilling delivery requirements and paperwork.
- Working with EP and Supervising Producer to manage schedule, budget and staff productivity.
- Recruiting new staff, interviewing candidates, and negotiating offers with potential contractors.
- Additional duties as needed to contribute to the team.
- We want you to be passionate, resourceful, self-motivated, and creative!
- You'll need to possess rigid file-management and organizational skills. Everyone loves attention to detail!
- Deadlines and quick turnarounds should excite you.
- People-skills in collaborating, motivating and communicating are a must-have.
How to Apply
Please, no phone calls or office visits.
To apply, submit your info to our job board!
Awesome Inc is proudly a certified woman-owned business. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.