Awesome Inc is a diverse, deft, and distinctly bold creative studio specializing in animation and motion design. Woman-owned and led, based in Atlanta, and exceptionally proud of both.
We are currently seeking a 2D Series Animator to add to our team of talented artists and collaborators.
This position will begin as contract / remote with expectation that it will become a full-time on-site studio position in Atlanta, GA within the next 3-4 months.
Position is full-time with benefits. Length of employment will be for the duration of the production season; approximately 6 months to 1 year.
All production will be completed in ToonBoom Harmony. Experience in the software is a huge plus, though candidates new to the program are welcome to apply.
About the Show
After being named CEO of the world’s largest and most non-sensical corporation, Sebben & Sebben, Judy Ken Sebben (aka Birdgirl) has to find a way to maintain her work/superhero life balance. Through the halls of the company headquarters she assembles her Birdteam. By day, they try to drag the company into this century. By mid-afternoon, they usually end up having to break a lot of things to stop something bad that one of them may have helped cause.
You will need to…
- Be proficient in digital animation software, specifically ToonBoom Harmony.
- Possess strong drawing skills and demonstrated excellence in animating character dialogue and performance.
- Previous experience in a broadcast animation environment and knowledge of a studio production pipeline is highly valued.
You may find yourself…
- Creating key frames and/or tweens for assigned shots.
- Tracking and marking progress within established pipeline tools.
- Working under the Animation Director and Producer, implementing both internal and client feedback.
Skills & Pluses
- Be deadline-driven, able to handle quick turnarounds.
- Be comfortable working in a collaborative team environment, willing to take and follow direction.
- Possess rigid file management and organizational skills.
- Be passionate, confident, resourceful, self-motivated, and creative!
How to Apply
Please, no phone calls or office visits.
Awesome Inc is proudly a certified woman-owned business. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.